Naruto New Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Staff

Leaving Kirigakure  Ninja_11

Owner/Admin: Luna Fang
~~~~~~~~~~~

Leaving Kirigakure  Me10

Admin: Riku Mizza
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Leaving Kirigakure  19-2011

Head Moderator: Atsushi Uchiha
Word Counter

Latest topics
» My character name
Leaving Kirigakure  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 11:48 am by HotaruUchiha

» Search for a new hideout
Leaving Kirigakure  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 1:01 pm by HotaruUchiha

» Hotaru's Jutsu's
Leaving Kirigakure  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 5:59 pm by HotaruUchiha

» Members
Leaving Kirigakure  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 11:56 pm by Luna Fang

» Hotaru Uchiha
Leaving Kirigakure  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 11:50 pm by Luna Fang

» Ikari
Leaving Kirigakure  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 1:19 pm by Luna Fang

» Sakku Ookamiyasha
Leaving Kirigakure  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 12:13 am by Luna Fang

» Winter break
Leaving Kirigakure  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 9:38 pm by Luna Fang

» New Event/PLot
Leaving Kirigakure  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 12:53 pm by HotaruUchiha

Leaving Kirigakure

4 posters

Go down

Leaving Kirigakure  Empty Leaving Kirigakure

Post by Illyasviel Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:38 pm

Illya stood at the edge of the cliff overlooking Kirigakure. It was the beginning of a new era for her as she was exiled from the village for something she deemed silly but in the end she didn’t question it. She wouldn’t stay where she was not welcomed or needed, that had always been her way of thinking and no one could change that. A soft sigh escaped her lips as she decided it was time for her to move away from this place, she didn’t want to get hunted as she bore no ill will against that man or those allied with him, in truth all she wanted was to put this horrible day behind her once and for all.

Are you okay Illya?” A voice rung out in the deep recesses of her mind, it was of course her friend and partner the sanbi, but due to the flurry of mixed emotions she was feeling, she couldn’t exactly answer that question nor the one that had called out to her, she didn’t want to show him the pathetic look on her face. “Yeah, no problem. It’s just like old times. When everyone was afraid of me you comforted me. It was always just you and I. It’s no different now.” A sigh escaped her lips as she began walking away from the village. She didn’t know where to go, or how she’ll survive but she had to make it somehow.
Illyasviel
Illyasviel
Anbu
Anbu

Experience : 100

Ninja Scroll
Chakra Points: 600

Back to top Go down

Leaving Kirigakure  Empty Re: Leaving Kirigakure

Post by Kumagawa Senju Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:52 pm

Kumagawa sat perched precariously on the top a tree on the cliff overlooking kirigakure. It was the perfect place to be with a nice bottle of alcohol, beer to be exact. The cool air always seemed to make warm beer that Kumagawa took from the kage's special wine cellar taste so much better. He sat in the tree enjoying the view as he awaited for anything that would pique his interest. So far nothing, the village had been quiet all day, which was no fun. Then Kumagawa heard the rustling of the leaves and he realized that he wasn't alone.

A girl, who was in a uniform that was somewhat reminisent of the Anbu of Kirigakure which was better known as a hunter-nin appeared. She was decent looking, Kumagawa had decided though it looked as if she was missing something. Kumagawa scratched his head. He couldn't put his finger on what it was exactly but he guessed that she was missing her headband. Usually Kumagawa would have ignored the woman and continued with his drinking but something seemed off. No one, not even Hunter-nin came to this neck of the woods. Especially just to stand and look at the village.

Jumping down from the tree Kumagawa put his hands in his pocket and opened his mouth to let the girl be aware of his presence. "Hey! You! What are you doing over here? Hunter-nin don't usually come here, especially not to stare into space." Kumagawa put on his best lovable scoundrel smirk and kept his fingers wrapped around a kunai in his jacket pocket. He wasn't sure whether or not this was a shinobi from his village so it didn't hurt that he being just abit careful.
Kumagawa Senju
Kumagawa Senju
Medical Ninja
Medical Ninja

Experience : 55

Ninja Scroll
Chakra Points: 100

Back to top Go down

Post by Illyasviel Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:34 pm

Her red eyes looked up at the man who had jumped out from the tree. She had seen him around the village once or twice, was he a jonin or a medical ninja? She wasn’t sure but it didn’t matter to her as she wasn’t a part of the village anymore. “I’m not hunter nin nor am I anbu anymore. I was exiled not too long ago by the “God Kage” after refusing to pick herbs for him. Apparently loyalty to him is doing whatever you’re told. I was just taking one last look at my home before I leave, and I was given time to leave before they release the hounds so if you’ll excuse me I need to find somewhere to go. Good day. ” Illya began walking away from the man hoping he wasn’t going to attack her since she didn’t do anything, but knowing the tard kage he probably set up this up from the very instant. Keeping her hopes up she continued to walk, she didn’t want to fight, hell she even didn’t even have the will to fight after today but she may have no choice. What a terrible day
Illyasviel
Illyasviel
Anbu
Anbu

Ninja Scroll

Back to top Go down

Post by Kumagawa Senju Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:55 pm

Kumagawa let go of the kunai the moment the red eyed silver hair shinobi had went through her second sentence. Kumagawa couldn't help but let his hand come into contact with his forehead. The sound of his hand coming into contact with his forehead made a loud clapping noise that seemed to ring from his head. No doubt the young woman could hear it. From what the female had said, she had been exiled for refusing a mission. A trivial one at that.

Kumagawa's head begun to hurt. It made no sense not at all. As she began to walk away Kumagawa poked an eye out in her direction. "Wait! Could you tell me abit more about that, because that sounds like... Alot of bull... I don't even know where to start on that." Kumagawa said reaching out toward her.

Then a thought came to him and he pulled a bottle from his jacket pocket. "Talk about it over a drink? So what exactly happened, why in gods name were you kicked out of kiri?" Kumagawa said trying to keep up with his lovable scoundrel smile. Unfortunately the pure disbelief seemed to be showing more. Kumagawa couldn't help but be surprised about what was going on. Honestly he would prefer to get the full story before he made any comments.

Last edited by Kumagawa on Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Kumagawa Senju
Kumagawa Senju
Medical Ninja
Medical Ninja

Ninja Scroll

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenata Wildfire Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:35 am

"Illya! Hey! hi!" Serenata sang out from behind a cluster of trees and waved to her with a big warm smile and hustled to jog over to her stopping just at arms length away. Her Violin case on a sash over her back and a basket in her left hand. "Illyasviel is it? I know we just met earlier but I felt bad having to see you go just like that. The Kage...Atsushi...he carries something in him and I worry for him. Sometimes he is not himself. I knew him for a while before his days sitting on a throne. He can grow hot tempered when his authority and pride is challenged and am sorry he snapped on you like that. I just ask you one thing, don't take it out on the mist village or hold any grudges. Bottling up bad feelings inside will only hurt you."

Lifting the basket and presenting it towards her she smiles and slightly tilts her head innocently. "I cant do much to help you for fear of what may happen to me, but the least I can do is give you some food for the journey wherever you decide to go. If anyone asks where you got the food you can just say that you stole it. Its mostly bread made by my people this time of year. Its very filling, you may find a small bite is enough hehe!....." Her smile faded for a moment and looked down while reaching accross her body to hold her other arm. "The Kage might send someone to hunt you down, I pray to the goddess he wont send me but if we ever do have to face each other I apologize in advance. And I know he doesn't always believe in second chances but, I do." Reaching in her pocket she holds out her headband that was left behind by her. It was still folded neatly from when she tucked it away. "Just in case ya know."

Her nose twitched at the smell of alcohol and turned to see a man lounging around with a bottle of whiskey. He looked like a bum to her and began to wonder how long he'd been there and why she didn't notice. She smiled at him only briefly and then turned her attention back to Illya. "I wish I could say we will keep in touch but the kage wouldn't like that. He would think I am spreading secrets. So, this may be goodbye."
Serenata Wildfire
Serenata Wildfire
Jounin
Jounin

Experience : 212

Ninja Scroll

Back to top Go down

Post by Illyasviel Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:59 pm

Illya continued to walk however as she already said what needed to be said and since the kage didn’t send someone after her yet that means she could get as far away as possible before the hunter nin showed up. How far could she get anyways? She hardly knew anywhere outside of Kirigakure, that and she would probably get hunted by any ninja that would spot her in their country or near their village. What a sad life she was to lead.

Before she could make it out however a familiar voice rang through her ears. Turning towards the voice Illya would see that it was indeed Serenata. “No need to apologize for that man, I bear no ill will towards him or the village, I could never even think about harming Kirigakure or wasting my energy on him. Men like him always get betrayed by those he believes are his allies. I shall leave him to his own devices. I don’t think I can honor that request as I’m not the only one upset about the recent turn of events, he hates it when people treat me unfairly so it’s up to me to calm him down.” She was referring to the Isobu of course as she could feel the rage boiling from deep within him. “I’ll be ok I guess.”

Illya stared blankly at the basket that the woman presented to her. It was quite surprising that she was kind to her even though she had just met her earlier in the day. “I couldn’t possibly accept such a gift Serenata besides I can go days without food so I’ll be fine” The moment she finished that sentence her stomach would make a loud grumbling sound that probably could’ve been heard as far as konoha. Embarrassed she would, bow her head and took the basket from the woman. “T-Thanks….” The bread smelt heavenly and it would definitely help her out for the first week  or even longer if what she said about the bread being filling was true.
Watching as she pulled out the head band from Illya took a step back. “That’s one thing I can’t accept. I have brought shame upon my father by being exiled from the village. Thanks for the bread and the concern, the both of you. Goodbye.” Struggling to hold her tears back she would turn on her heels and made her way out of the Land of Water.
Illyasviel
Illyasviel
Anbu
Anbu

Ninja Scroll

Back to top Go down

Post by Kumagawa Senju Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:32 pm

Kumagawa scratched his head, seemed like his words fell on deaf ears. Kumagawa sighed. No one really listened to him. No one really listened to what they thought were the ramblings of a drunken fool. Kumagawa use to get mad at things like that but after so long, he seemingly got use to it. He took another sip from his bottle of whiskey and sighed. Liquor was probably the only thing that would take this scraggly bum seriously. It wouldn't laugh at his remarks, it wouldn't take his words as blasphemy. It would merely sit wherever Kumagawa had put it and wait for Kumagawa's beck and call. Maybe it was the last drink he took or maybe the situation presented infront of him seemed to tasty to sink his teeth into. Either way this bum of a man opened his mouth.

"you know, you don't have to leave the village. I doubt anyone would actually take such a thing seriously."

"now I will ask this again and please don't ignore me... Why were you kicked out of the village?" Kumagawa started again. "Over something as silly as not picking up weeds? is that it. The kage who sits in a over glorified lawn chair decided to dismiss probably and create what maybe one of the most dangerous enemy we might have." Kumagawa laughed. "How foolish! Aren't Anbu/Hunter-nin suppose to have the most information on the village as possible. By discharging you isn't that endangering the country that he swore to protect. What Blashphamy!" Kumagawa took another swig of his 'only friend.' "This could only be worse if he chose to kick out the jinchuriki of the village. Now that would be one of the worst decisions he ever made."

Kumagawa sighed knowing that no one would listen to him. Like before they would only see him as a drunk man who was talking out of the side of his ass. "Exile as well.... now that is funny. Who exiles someone for something like that. I really just can't believe it. I mean that is probably one of the few thing that I just can't fully believe, the punishment. 'I don't want to pick up weeds!' INSTANT BANISHMENT. Hell I haven't been working in for the last few weeks and I'm still on the payroll. That is just complete busllshit." Kumagawa sighed completely done with his rant. He turned away and began to climb the tree once again. IT didn't matter anymore what Kumagawa said. She was probably going to leave anyway. No one ever listens to Kumagawa.
Kumagawa Senju
Kumagawa Senju
Medical Ninja
Medical Ninja

Ninja Scroll

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenata Wildfire Wed Dec 25, 2013 5:17 am

"huh? Jinchuriki?" no one had told her about this so this was news to Serenata. Never seen one before, only heard of them. And this drunk man whoever he was had a point in a way though it bothered her to listen to someone trash on her friend. Sure atsushi could be unreasonable sometimes and dark full of rage and it scared her but she knew Atsushi was still in there. One day she planned to come up with something to rid him of that thing once and for all.

"Wait...wait wait." running ahead to catch up with Illya. "That man has a point to all his ranting. Look...it could get dangerous for you out there. So many will want you for the jinchuriki inside you, hunter nin may come, and you may not be welcomed so warmly by other nations. If you need a place to go until you sort things out....you can come with me. And maybe I can talk to the kage on your behalf. I just don't want to see you thrown to the wolves when I could have done something. I mean, a drunken man is even trying to help.....no offense." turned to look back at kuma who seems to be climbing a tree. Which didn't seem very bright, what if he fell while drunk? Hehe what if he did...no that's just mean to think that way.

"At least consider it? Please?"
Serenata Wildfire
Serenata Wildfire
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Scroll

Back to top Go down

Post by Illyasviel Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:37 am

Nothing would change her mind however. There was no way she would go back and live under someone like the current Kage. She would just find somewhere else to live, be it in a cave or under a rock, it didn’t matter. She was prepared to live under oppression and Isobu wouldn’t stand for it. “Thanks for your help, but I’d rather get hunted than go back and that’s that.” Without looking back she would exit the area where the man and woman were. She had no regrets.

-EXIT-
Illyasviel
Illyasviel
Anbu
Anbu

Ninja Scroll

Back to top Go down

Post by Atsushi Uchiha Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:07 pm

-A dangerous pair of yellow snake-like eyes watched the girl from a nearby drop of dew from a close by tree. The eyes watching her intently and carefully, though disappointed she never did what the monster wanted; to rampage. The Kage dressed in his formal attire stepped out from that same tree. His face grim and set, the pipe poked out from his left lip as he spoke to her.- “It seems Mizuchi’s plan wasn't a success, and you are not rampaging like the mindless beast the three-tails is. He has been watching you, and he has two options for you. “–Atsushi gently inhaled a burst of green from the pipe and blew out a thick white cloud towards her. Another voice spoke, though it didn't come from the Kage’s, the voice wasn't gentle or soft; it was more demanding and loud with a pompous tone. The dew from the trees were talking to her, the Kage’s monstrous serpent fed up with her greatly.- “You will come back to planet Mist and life out as a serva- I mean friend, like Atsushi and the rest or you will be simply eradicated, as you are infinitely weaker than I am.The simple scenario  would explain your attachment to that dreaded and weak three-tai-“ –Atsushi cut the monster off during mid stride with a wave of his hand, a command the monster did yield to.- “What I am trying to say is, perhaps we can work out some kind of deal to enter you back into the village. The rest of the world around us is growing and it could destroy our home land. Are you willing to risk the land for your selfish ways?”
Atsushi Uchiha
Atsushi Uchiha

Experience : 206

Ninja Scroll
Chakra Points: 700

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenata Wildfire Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:46 pm

"She won't return my friend. You've convinced her that your a tyrant and that's that. Maybe if you thought more about your service to others as Mizukage instead of listening to that..." Stopped when looking up at the great serpent. She despised it and planned to one day send it back to hell or wherever it came from. To her, it is trying to take atsushi from her. She shot it a nasty look and then gave Atsushi quite the stink eye so he'd know she was upset with him about the whole matter. But nevertheless before leaving she gave him a bow. "I feel there is nothing more for me to do here, so please excuse me my lord Mizukage." Turning on her heel she walked home muttering under her breath.
Serenata Wildfire
Serenata Wildfire
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Scroll

Back to top Go down

Post by Kumagawa Senju Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:40 pm

And like that the girl was gone, and the kage being too late to realize his mistake appeared to welcome her back. In his own misguided way or to save himself from the scrutiny of the village when they found out. Either way it mattered little to Kumagawa, besides whatever was happening was between those three and not him. It was probably best if he didn't involve himself further on the matter anyway, less he be kicked out as well by the kage. As quick as he had arrived, he had left. He didn't waste time greeting the kage nor did he make him aware of his presence. Kumagawa had just decided to be on his merry way, dissapearing in a puff of smoke before anyone could be any the wiser.

[EXIT]
Kumagawa Senju
Kumagawa Senju
Medical Ninja
Medical Ninja

Ninja Scroll

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content