Naruto New Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Staff

ShurajoClan Ninja_11

Owner/Admin: Luna Fang
~~~~~~~~~~~

ShurajoClan Me10

Admin: Riku Mizza
~~~~~~~~~~~~

ShurajoClan 19-2011

Head Moderator: Atsushi Uchiha
Word Counter

Latest topics
» My character name
ShurajoClan I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 11:48 am by HotaruUchiha

» Search for a new hideout
ShurajoClan I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 1:01 pm by HotaruUchiha

» Hotaru's Jutsu's
ShurajoClan I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 5:59 pm by HotaruUchiha

» Members
ShurajoClan I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 11:56 pm by Luna Fang

» Hotaru Uchiha
ShurajoClan I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 11:50 pm by Luna Fang

» Ikari
ShurajoClan I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 1:19 pm by Luna Fang

» Sakku Ookamiyasha
ShurajoClan I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 12:13 am by Luna Fang

» Winter break
ShurajoClan I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 9:38 pm by Luna Fang

» New Event/PLot
ShurajoClan I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 12:53 pm by HotaruUchiha

ShurajoClan

2 posters

Go down

ShurajoClan Empty ShurajoClan

Post by Riko Shurajo Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:31 pm

Clan Name:Shurajo
Clan History:The Shurajo are an old clan originally of the Land of Night, a country to the far north noted for it's cold climate and long periods of winter. Because of this, many of the inhabinants were noted for their pale skin- This trait has followed through the Shurajo genetics. The Shurajo clan in the past was a nomadic tribe, hunting from place to place like a pack of wolves. Through carnage and the fierce cold developed the ability to utilize their chakra through their blood, allowing them to release heat from it. This ninjutsu ability soon became a weapon as well, the crimson liquid far deadlier then any mere spear or blade. However, their bloodlust soon came unquenchable, leading to a civil war between members of the clan. The massacre left few sane survivors to travel through the snowy wastes. Overtime a small remnant of the Shurajo came to Iwagakure, the village hidden in the earth. Iwa, no newcoomer to bloodshed, welcomed them in without blinking an eye, leading the clan to slowly reprosper. Some members have even pledged their allgiance to the Tsuchikage becoming Iwa shinobi
Description: Members of the Shurajo have had their bloodline, Kekkami, developed in a unique manner that rivals the bodies of the Kaguya in their ability to survive. They carry several traits that have allowed them to adapt to a variety of climates and combat, most notably their ability to grow blood at high rates. A Shurajo's body naturally compensates at an amazing rate any blood lost, making death from blood loss or collapse from it an impossibility. This trait also allows them to utilize their various Chi-based jutsus without fear, making them deadly foes. These changes have resulted in an several unusual body characteristics that are common amongst the Shurajo. Dark hair and pale skin are normal changes, but even more disturbing is the illuminating effect caused by the mixing of the user's chakra and blood. Whenever one uses Kekkami Hidden techniques, their veins and eyes will glow crimson. This effect is a chemical reaction from their blood meeting the body's energy, and was believed to originally used by the clan to easily locate other members in the darknes
Unique Traits:The deadliest and most notable of their traits, however, is the venom in their veins. It is likely that it came into existence as a defense against wild animals, but it quickly became one of the most efficient methods of killing for the Kekkami users. The Shinobi of the Shurajo has an extremely venomous blood, the crimson liquid poisonous to any creature it enters save another Shurajo. The blood can enter the body in a variety of manners- Breathed in, drank, or delving through a wound. Once it enters the blood stream however it will begin expanding itself, a virus which will devour other cells. The average human immune system will be unable to cope with this genetic monster, quickly reaching the heart via the blood stream. Once there it will begin latching itself onto the cardiac sections, causing pain, rapid breathing, and disorientation. Within minutes they will feel it's effect. Within an hour, they will likely fall unconscious. Death can easily occur in less then a day. Because of the crimson liquid's nature, it is known as Nirokueki - The Red Venom. Due to the bloods natural aggression foriegn vodys in the blood such as other toxins are destroyed before they can take effect.

Strengths:Impossible to die from blood loss, members are extremely flexible and limber and usually have great athletic abilities due to their blood supplying abnormal amounts of oxygen.
Weaknesses: get sunburned easily. Often have little regard for injuries. Veins give an unnatural crimson glow when jutsu are used so hiding in the dark an be difficult.
Restrictions: Cant use combination elements like lava, ice, or wood.
Clan specific Jutsu: Name: Akame [Bloody Rain]
Type: Bloodline
Sub-type: Kekkami
Orientation: Offensive
Cost:
Effects: This ninjutsu is used once the body has been wounded and has begun to bleed. The user will scoop some of the drops of blood into their hand, and gather chakra into them. This will cause each individual droplet to harden, the sides of the drop becoming sharp. They blood drops of fragile, but can slice through flesh. The Shurajo may them fling them at an opponent, acting as projectiles. Because they are in a hardened form, if the blades slice through the skin they will not enter the blood stream. If the projectiles, however, hit the body and become enlodged into the skin, the impact will cause the jutsu to become undone, and leak the Nirokueki into the foes body. This just must be reused for each batch of blood drops shot.

Name: Ichimyaken [Vein Blade]
Orientation: Supplementary
Cost:
Effects: This technique is used to easily and quickly create a close range weapon. The user will slit their wrist, allowing the blood to flow out. By concentrating their chakra to the point of bleeding, the user will cause the blood to solidify and spring forth, forming a crimson blade. The blood weapon has a keen edge, but isn't very durable. The user does not need to maintain chakra for this jutsu, and may reform the blade for half the original cost (Rounded Up) if broken.

Name: Shinkusatsu [Crimson Death]
Orientation: Offensive, Supplementary
Cost:
Effects: This technique is based off the original ability utilized by the Shurajo clan to heat their bodies during the winter. The user will expel from their body, heating it and forcing it into a vaporous form, it's effect causing a red smokescreen similar to the Hidden Mist in effect. However, because the blood was of a Shurajo, it carries the Nirokueki- Making anyone who breaths while in the mist save a Shurajo to take in the poison. This makes Shinkusatsu useful for both escape at the same time weakening their foe. When this technique is ended, the blood will fall to the ground, returned to liquid form.

Name: Saiketsu [Drawing Blood]
Cost:
Effects: This technique dramatically increases the division rate of the blood inside the user's body, causing the blood to begin to overflow. This will flood from the user's wounds, raining it and creating a large pool of blood. This technique is not maintained.

Name: Chuushaki [Injection]
Cost:
Effects: This technique allows the user to manipulate any of the ninja's own blood and shape it into a thin spike for impaling foes. This alone does not make it useful- But the fact that the ninja may make it form wherever his blood is present, regardless of the amount, allows the move to carry a deadly capacity for killing it foe. Chuusaki, if it impales the skin, like with Akame, will release some of the blood that it consists of into the enemy's body, poisoning them with Nirokueki.

Name: Hayamodo [Haste Mode]
Sub-type: Kakkami
Cost:
Effects: A technique unique to the Shurajo, it can be only utilized by adepts due to the fact that it relies on constantly manipulating blood- Their own. This technique allows the user to quicken the rate that the blood circulates. This effect allows blood to transport sustenance to the body, including the brain. This technique in turn causes the body to no longer tire, muscles being replenished rapid enough so as to allow the Shinobi to fight for an extended period of time, as long as the jutsu is maintained. They also react quicker due to the neural system being able to receive nutrients at a far greater rate, granting them an improved awareness. This jutsu requires two chakra per turn instead of one to maintain.

Name: Akaibou [Bloody Dissection]
Cost:
Effects: A superior version of Chuushaki, this version allows the user to project multiple blood spears. It's effects identical to the original, save for the fact that when used the ninja may produce up to three simultaneously. Furthermore, the user may pay two chakra for maintaining to use this technique again the next turn. However, if the user's hand seals are broken or concentration significantly disrupted, this will break the maintainment.

Name: Chikerai no Jutsu [Homunculus Technique]
Cost:
Effects: This technique allows one to shape a being out of their own blood. Because it uses the Shurajo's own cells, the being is essentially a lesser clone of the real. The Chikerai may be in any shape however- That of a bird, beast, reptile, human, etc... This being will retain all the natural abilities that a Shurajo has, including the blood regeneration and Nirokueki traits. The Chikerai, like clones, does not require chakra to maintain and may not be reshaped once made in a certain way. It's body is more durable then an average humans, but it is the blood regeneration that make's it particularly difficult to kill. Only by particularly crippling blow will it become unstable and break apart. Chikerais may use blood techniques and, if possible in it's state, any taijutsu's the real knows. It's actions are controlled by the user's will.

Name: Chitsuiki [Blood Fortification]
Orientation: Defensive, Supplementary
Cost:
Effects: Chitsuiki is an "Ultimate Defense" Jutsu which utilizes the blood as the key component. Similar to Chikerai, this jutsu grants Life to their body's crimson liquid, creating a servant. Superior in form however, Chitsuiki has two interchangeable forms utilized to protect it's Shurajo regardless of the situation. These are,

Chitsuiki: Kishikou - Blood Fort: Knight's Armor

The Kishikou form causes the blood to pour from their body at astounding rates, in a similar manner as Saiketsu. Unlike Saiketsu, however, the blood is not released haphazardly but instead immediately begins coating the body, clinging to the skin. This blood will harden platelets overlapping each other. This Blood Armor will consist of several layers, providing a stable defense for the user. However, because the armor consists of blood, it will replace any lost cells in moments due to the Shurajo's unique blood replenishment rate. Thus, individual attacks will lose their effectiveness, any blow being repaired in time. This form is the initial state, and because the blood regenerates by itself, it costs only one chakra per turn to maintain.

Chitsuiki: Oujishiro - Blood Fort: King's Castle

While Kishikou served to supplement the user's body, Oujishiro instead focuses on absolute protection. When switching from form to form, the armor will break apart, throwing itself around the user and generating far more blood cells in order to create a sphere around the user. Supporting a greater amount of chakra utilized, Oujishiro like Kishikou has layers in it's defense. However, Kishikou relied on a Shurajo's natural blood regeneration to shield the user. Oujishiro utilizes an increased amount of chakra to heighten each cell's durability and causes the regeneration to function immediately upon receiving any damage. As such, it is superior form of protection. However, Oujishiro prevents the user from moving, the construction of the sphere far too well-made to be moved. Oujishiro costs two chakra to maintain a turn instead of the usual one.

Note: Forms may be switched every other turn, except for when the Initial form is activated. If Ougishiro is used at all during a turn and then is switched to Kishikou, the user will pay two chakra for their maintaining cost.
Member limit:5

Last edited by Riko Shurajo on Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Riko Shurajo
Riko Shurajo
Anbu
Anbu

Experience : 45

Ninja Scroll
Chakra Points: 600

Back to top Go down

ShurajoClan Empty Re: ShurajoClan

Post by Riko Shurajo Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:32 pm

If the template i used in my jutsu is unacceptable i will edit it.
Riko Shurajo
Riko Shurajo
Anbu
Anbu

Experience : 45

Ninja Scroll
Chakra Points: 600

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Fang Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:17 pm

actually you are right on. i wish you had used spoilers for the jutsu but i can read it so. and it looks good. i can accepted. make sure to add those jutsus to the creation justsu area cause i dont recognize them
but make sure to say they are clan jutsu. or maybe that is abit much.
Luna Fang
Luna Fang
Admin

Experience : 695

Ninja Scroll
Chakra Points: 700

https://naruto-newlegends.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down