Naruto New Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Staff

So..... what to do? Ninja_11

Owner/Admin: Luna Fang
~~~~~~~~~~~

So..... what to do? Me10

Admin: Riku Mizza
~~~~~~~~~~~~

So..... what to do? 19-2011

Head Moderator: Atsushi Uchiha
Word Counter

Latest topics
» My character name
So..... what to do? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 11:48 am by HotaruUchiha

» Search for a new hideout
So..... what to do? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 1:01 pm by HotaruUchiha

» Hotaru's Jutsu's
So..... what to do? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 5:59 pm by HotaruUchiha

» Members
So..... what to do? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 11:56 pm by Luna Fang

» Hotaru Uchiha
So..... what to do? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 11:50 pm by Luna Fang

» Ikari
So..... what to do? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 1:19 pm by Luna Fang

» Sakku Ookamiyasha
So..... what to do? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 12:13 am by Luna Fang

» Winter break
So..... what to do? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 9:38 pm by Luna Fang

» New Event/PLot
So..... what to do? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 12:53 pm by HotaruUchiha

So..... what to do?

3 posters

Go down

So..... what to do? Empty So..... what to do?

Post by Izaya Byakuran Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:22 pm

The sun shown down on Iwagakure, bathing everything in its light. It was noon and for once Izaya didn't have a mission. For once he was free to enjoy his day, no annoying teammates that would threaten his mission, no spiteful landlords demanding payment from him though his roommate was suppose to be paying this week, and best of all nobody to nag him. The afternoon was going to be perfect. Izaya had already planned out what he was going to do first. Izaya would make his way to the dango stand and pick up some tea and dango before sitting out infront of the shop to enjoy his day.

So there he sat, watching the day go by. Taking sips of his green tea, by far his favorite tea as he watched the scene before him. It wasn't anything that special, just people walking by and talking about what Izaya seemed to think was nothing. He took a long sip of his tea before he let his mind drift off, what was everyone else doing while he seemed to have a peaceful day off? Were they on missions? or were they, like him relaxing?

((Sorry short post, don't know where to start with this))
Izaya Byakuran
Izaya Byakuran
Sannin
Sannin

Experience : 81

Back to top Go down

So..... what to do? Empty Re: So..... what to do?

Post by Sapphira Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:51 pm

What a hot day, I hope my flawless skin doesn’t get a rash.” The one who was called the Queen of the Uchiha in Iwagakure had finished her daily rounds of shopping and was waltzing through the streets. As usual she bought more than she planned on buying but she just placed it on the Tsuhikage’s bill, surely the old man wouldn’t mind as she was his favorite of the two. During her day off she had visited over 30 stores including ones outside the village, a new record for her in a single day. She carried no bags though as she had brought along a couple of genin to carry them for her. The poor things were struggling it seems as they were wobbling from left to right the entire trip, but they knew better not to drop anything, they possibly couldn’t afford it all.

Deciding to treat the luggage carriers to some sweets, she decided to stop at the local tea shop. She would allow the kids to run wild as long as they kept an eye on her stuff and as long as they didn’t go over their 1000 dollar ryo limit. Looking for somewhere to sit she would notice a familiar face, her fellow sanin, Izaya. His back was turned so he hadn’t noticed her coming in so she used this opportunity to strike. Her breasts would rest on the back of his head as she grabbed the dango he was eating from behind. “Slacking off as usual I see.” She said with her mouth full still leaning against him. After finishing his dango she would reach for his tea. Can’t have dango without tea can we?
Sapphira
Sapphira
Sannin
Sannin

Experience : 64

Back to top Go down

Post by Izaya Byakuran Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:14 pm

Izaya continued to sip his tea as he looked at the people walk by, he couldn't help but feel satisfied. For once he could enjoy his day. He felt himself slowly relax more and more as he watched the people come by. His guard began to fall just as his shoulder fell. Letting a small smile form on his face Izaya threw a dango into his mouth and after eating one he sighed. He felt so relaxed. Then he felt something on his shoulders and nearly jumped when he heard a familiar voice.

Turning around he saw a familiar face and felt his good mood go down the drain. It was his fellow sannin, the self righteous madam of Iwagakure. Best known for shopping sprees, the fact that she was here probably meant that she was on a shopping binge. Izaya would never understand why the kage allowed this to happen, though he tended not to think to much into it because it didn't really apply to him. "Your one to talk, so how much of the old man's money did you spend today?" Izaya asked before he noticed her starting to eat his dango. "hey! get your own." Izaya said trying to but failing to block her from taking his tea and dango. Unfortunately he was a bit to slow and she had taken all of his food which caused Izaya's eye to twitch. "Now that you've taken all of my food, what do you want?"
Izaya Byakuran
Izaya Byakuran
Sannin
Sannin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapphira Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:02 pm

I’m not slacking off, I’m offering a good service to these genin. I’ve brought them to places they’ve never been, made them experience the world outside the village. It’s a great privilege to accompany a Sannin outside the village and besides there was this one kid who wouldn’t shut up about meeting you, she was like Oh Izaya-sama is soo brave and cool, so I promised I’d introduce you too, she’s thirteen though so you gotta watch out for the Anbu, but hey your secret is safe with me”. Laughing at the thought of Izaya hooking up with the kid and him becoming the village pedophile, she would take a seat opposite of her fellow sanin and finished drinking his tea. “I always hated green tea” She said as she slumped back into the chair. “You know I’m hurt that you’re not happy to see me Izaya-chan, I thought we were friends, now I’ll surely die without your friendship” Sapphira said sarcastically pretending to be hurt by the man’s words, but before she could continue with her little façade the little genin who was in love with Izaya appeared. Apparently star struck she would just stand there with her eyes wide open and her jaw dropped. After a few minutes of staring at the man the little girl would hold up a piece of paper. “Looks like she’s asking for your autograph big shot. You’re not gonna leave her hanging now are you?” Sapphira would begin to snicker as she watch what was unfolding.
Sapphira
Sapphira
Sannin
Sannin

Back to top Go down

Post by Izaya Byakuran Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:31 pm

Izaya sighed, so Sapphire was taking advantage of the genin again. Izaya doubted that she was actually teaching them anything, unless how to find the best pair of shoes in a bargain bin counted. Izaya sighed as his colleague attempted to make a joke. He ignored it. She knew he was painfully shy, hence one of the reasons he didn't have any students under him. Not many genin have the patience to someone who doesn't speak much, and even less combo well with his.... specialties. Izaya blinked, "You know, I'd be a lot happier to see you if you weren't always eating my food everytime we talk." Izaya would have continued on but then he noticed a genin appear right beside Sapphira. The girl looked at Izaya with wide eye and a open mouth. Taking the piece of paper from her hands, Izaya scribbled on it and passed it back giving the best smile he could muster under that circumstance, which was looked to be a smirk. It was obvious that he just wanted to get it over with, he wasn't the people person Sapphira was and never would be. Once he was done he turned his attention back to Sapphira, "You know, I'm getting tired of you trying to set me up with women... Like over at the coffee shop, when you tried to set me up with that waitress... or before that you tried to set me up with that fashion consultant.. and now a genin, do I really look that lonely?" Izaya said as the girl ran along to do whatever she planned to do with the autograph. It wasn't long until the dango shop owner came out to take orders again. Izaya ordered some more tea and dango.
Izaya Byakuran
Izaya Byakuran
Sannin
Sannin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapphira Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:13 pm

It’s not my fault you’re so slow Izaya-chan.” After witnessing Izaya trying to warm up to the girl and eventually signing her autograph she couldn’t help but chuckle. She loved to torture the poor soul as he was an easy target but he needed to get over his social awkwardness, after all if the old man kicked the bucket he would be the prime candidate for Tsuhikage, because frankly Sapphira didn’t care much for the postion of Kage in Iwagakure and she made it known. “Well in all honestly you do look lonely, I mean other than the old man and myself you hardly talk to anyone, I’m not telling you to be a social whore but have a couple of friends, I mean working all the time isn’t healthy. I understand the need to have personal space but come on man. Unless you’re waiting for me of course ” Sapphira would reach over to Izaya and placed her and on his. “I heard rumors that you were madly in love with me but I didn’t think it was true, I love you too Izaya.” Trying to keep a straight face she would make sure everyone in the teashop noticed their “intimate” exchange, the waiter himself just stood in awe when he saw what was taking place.
Sapphira
Sapphira
Sannin
Sannin

Back to top Go down

Post by Izaya Byakuran Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:34 pm

Izaya sighed as Sapphira laughed at him. Truthfully he was use to her poking and interference into his social life. He was use to it for the most part, though he still wasn't fond of her talking in so boisterously. It was true that he didn't talk to a lot of people. There weren't that many people worth talking to. Most would just ramble on about nothing, though he wouldn't say anything. It probably wasn't the most favorable trait for the one who everyone expected to be the next Tsuchikage. Though like Sapphira he didn't want that position, he just wasn't so talkative on the subject.

Then Izaya heard something that surprised him. It had something to do with him being in love with Sapphira. Izaya wondered who started a rumor like that, he was unaware someone would make a rumor like that. He couldn't help but feel slightly embarrassed when he noticed how many eyes were on them and when her hand touched his. It took a few seconds but he pulled his hand away and began to chuckle. "Your sense of humor never changes, stop before someone takes you seriously!" Izaya said, then he looked over at the owner and waved him off to get the food. His chuckle was even more surprising to everyone in the tea shop than Sapphira's comment. Izaya never laughed, at least not around normal people. "I have friends... they're just workaholics... like me." Izaya said, slightly avoiding eye contact with Sapphira.
Izaya Byakuran
Izaya Byakuran
Sannin
Sannin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Fang Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:00 pm

Guys you cant rp until your profile is accepted. sorry i hadnt gotten there yet
Luna Fang
Luna Fang
Admin

Experience : 695

Ninja Scroll
Chakra Points: 700

https://naruto-newlegends.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Fang Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:02 pm

Oopy sorry just checked your ok/ ill get your bios straighted up
Luna Fang
Luna Fang
Admin

Experience : 695

Ninja Scroll
Chakra Points: 700

https://naruto-newlegends.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapphira Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:57 pm

It seemed that her planned had worked as she grew attention towards them, she would’ve told everyone that the man had been spying on her when she was in the shower on numerous occasions but he would probably get a heart attack. Ordering something sweet to nibble on she would put her foot up on the table. Noticing that the man avoided eye contact with her when he spoke was a sure sign he was lying. Then again she knew he had no friends cause he was a loner. She probably would’ve been the same if she didn’t have Amaya breathing down her neck constantly.“The only workaholic around here is you. Everyone here is either happy go lucky, or bat shit crazy like our wonderful Kage. I’m saying you should have fun once in awhile. We worked hard to get where we are today, so it wouldn’t hurt to take it easy.” When she had finished her little speech, the waiter had arrived with their food and placed it on the table. Sapphira would begin to nibble on her rock cake while washing it down with some sake she carried with her in a silver flask.
Sapphira
Sapphira
Sannin
Sannin

Back to top Go down

Post by Izaya Byakuran Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:05 pm

Izaya sighed. She could tell when he was lying, though one could say that Izaya wasn't a good liar. Izaya popped a dango in his mouth as he heard his fellow sannin speech. Here she goes again, Izaya thought. She is always criticizing the fact that I take pride in my work. Izaya took a sip of tea and responded, "I wonder where would that put you and I? Besides, I am taking it easy." Izaya said, though he had a feeling Sapphira would object, like she always does. Then some how in some way shape or form she would bring it back to him, most likely by setting him up with some girl. So for once he decided to beat her to the punch. "So, how about you. Did you find someone who could look pass your... frivolous spending habits?" He said keeping a straight face while drinking his tea.
Izaya Byakuran
Izaya Byakuran
Sannin
Sannin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapphira Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:12 pm

Iwagakure was always short on good men. I doubt anyone could handle being with me. No, there isn’t any man worthy of being with me in Iwa. Besides a woman who holds the title of sannin and has a reputation like I do men in Iwa generally are intimidated by be me because they lack backbone. I guess I’ll just continue with my toy at home” After she finished with her ranting she would continue to nibble on the rock cake. The pastry was a delicacy in Iwa but strangely just like Izaya’s dango she didn’t enjoy it, maybe she didn’t have much an appetite. Yawning loudly she would put the pastry down and began drinking the sake she had with her. “Man I’m bored maybe I’ll do more shopping, I never did get that bracelet for Amaya. Oh that reminds me!” Signaling to the genin over in the corner stuffing his face with all sorts of sweets, he would walk over and placed a blue shopping back on the table. “That my friend is for you.” Sapphria said with a smile. Inside was five of the best known Icha paradise novels, strangely when she saw the books in the store she automatically thought about him. “I know you like reading so I got you these!” Sapphira would lean over the table waiting for him to open it.
Sapphira
Sapphira
Sannin
Sannin

Back to top Go down

Post by Izaya Byakuran Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:29 pm

Izaya remained silent as he simply nodded and took a look at the gift his colleague had given him. Surely enough it was a novel,an interesting one at that. It took a moment but Izaya figured out the meaning behind it. His face began to turn red and he felt the urge to strangle the girl in front of him but held himself back at the last moment.Then he let all of his frustration out with a sigh, at least now he had some new reading material. Though he couldn't say he was all that happy that he got them from her of all people.

"Thanks for the gift." He said nonchalantly, trying to hide all of his rage in a curtain of apathy. "Also... I have one for you... well for your boyfriend mostly." Izaya reached into his bag and pulled out a pair of D batteries and rolled them toward his fellow Sannin. "Don't use them up in one night." Izaya said with a smirk. Personally he thought himself above of such actions but apparently today he wasn't.
Izaya Byakuran
Izaya Byakuran
Sannin
Sannin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapphira Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:47 pm

Happy that her friend liked his present she would smile. “You don’t have to thank me Izaya-chan, I hear it gets really graphic in those novels so try not to sprain the little guy down there!” Sapphira would struggle to hold back her laughter after imagining Izaya playing with the one eyed monster, if he ever needed any lubricant he could always use the slug slime. It would seem that he was trying to pull a fast one on her when he rolled out the batteries but he was a hundred years too early to try and beat her at her on game. “So that’s what I forgot!” she said taking up the batteries, “I had this new toy I had to buy and I knew I had forgotten something! Thanks Izaya-chan! You wanna see it?
Sapphira
Sapphira
Sannin
Sannin

Back to top Go down

Post by Izaya Byakuran Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:59 pm

Izaya raised an eyebrow at his... comrade if one could call her that comment. "Graphic? Maybe that's good, then I'll be able to understand what your doing and why your always late for missions." Izaya said as he opened up the book. He began reading the first two or three pages in a span of a few minutes while he allowed his comment to sink in his friend's skull. It was interesting, though not in the way Sapphira intended it to be. He closed the book and looked at her sighed. "Even if I said no you would still whip it out infront of everyone in the resturant... even the genin." Izaya wondered if Sapphira had any class, or was all she thought about sex. Seemed like a waste of effort to him. He never understood her though maybe that was why he hung out with her like this. "Is there anything else you wasted the kage, and the tax payer's money on?"
Izaya Byakuran
Izaya Byakuran
Sannin
Sannin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapphira Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:44 pm

Before she could pull out her new toy an Anbu member would pop into the tea shop. “Sapphira-sama, Izaya-sama, pardon me but there is an urgent message from the Tsuchikage!” Kneeling before the two he would present a letter which Sapphira quickly took. Aftr reading it she a soft sigh would escape her lips. “Seems like duty calls Izaya-chan, we have work to do.” Quickly rising to her feet she would order the kids to bring the stuff to her place and she left the shop expecting Izaya to behind her.

-Exit-
Sapphira
Sapphira
Sannin
Sannin

Back to top Go down

Post by Izaya Byakuran Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:49 pm

Izaya sighed when the anbu shinobi appeared. Of course Izaya couldn't have one day off. It was slightly annoying how much work he'd been given. He couldn't even get one day off. Well, it matters little now, Izaya thought. Duty calls. He rose from his chair and began to walk behind his fellow Sannin holding the books in his hand. He went up to the girl and asked her to take two of the three books to his home and kept one in his hands. HE was at least going to get some reading done on this mission.

[Exit]
Izaya Byakuran
Izaya Byakuran
Sannin
Sannin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum