Naruto New Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Staff

Rubirozu the lightning warrior Ninja_11

Owner/Admin: Luna Fang
~~~~~~~~~~~

Rubirozu the lightning warrior Me10

Admin: Riku Mizza
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rubirozu the lightning warrior 19-2011

Head Moderator: Atsushi Uchiha
Word Counter

Latest topics
» My character name
Rubirozu the lightning warrior I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 11:48 am by HotaruUchiha

» Search for a new hideout
Rubirozu the lightning warrior I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 1:01 pm by HotaruUchiha

» Hotaru's Jutsu's
Rubirozu the lightning warrior I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 5:59 pm by HotaruUchiha

» Members
Rubirozu the lightning warrior I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 11:56 pm by Luna Fang

» Hotaru Uchiha
Rubirozu the lightning warrior I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 11:50 pm by Luna Fang

» Ikari
Rubirozu the lightning warrior I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 1:19 pm by Luna Fang

» Sakku Ookamiyasha
Rubirozu the lightning warrior I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 12:13 am by Luna Fang

» Winter break
Rubirozu the lightning warrior I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 9:38 pm by Luna Fang

» New Event/PLot
Rubirozu the lightning warrior I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 12:53 pm by HotaruUchiha

Rubirozu the lightning warrior

2 posters

Go down

Rubirozu the lightning warrior Empty Rubirozu the lightning warrior

Post by Rubirozu Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:48 pm

Who are you:
Character Name: Rubirozu
Character Age: January 25th, Age: 22
Village: Kumogakure
Clan: None
Element: Lightning and Wind
Techniques: Ninjutsu and Taijutsu

Your Appearance:
Rubirozu the lightning warrior Junk210
Eyes: deep purple
Hair: Long purple hair which she keeps down or up in a ponytail.
Appearance Description: She is not the tallest but is generally tall at 5"5'. She has long purple violet hair that she keeps down or up in a poneytail with yellow or red bands. she wears a simple yellow or red no sleeve kimono top with brown shorts and ninja shoes. she also wears ninja gloves.

Your Information:

Personality: Rubirozu is very feisty but has learned over time she has to be patient. She is not lazy and likes to get things done so she can sit outside and watch the clouds go by or even go train. she likes to keep active and perfect her skills. Even when others tell her thats enough she wont stop getting better. She is very loyal and doesn't like anyone to betray her as many have betrayed her in the past. She is very simple and doesn't want very much but she loves to get new gear at times. She is very curious but knows curiosity can get you into trouble and  she doesn't want that.
Dislikes: (optional but encouraged)
Your Nindo/Motives: she wants to help who she can. She also wants to encourage people to be loyal and be as strong as they can be without being jealous of others abilities.
History: Rubirozu grew up in Kumogakure with her parents. Her father was a top jounin and trained hard in the lightning ninjutsu and taijutsu. This encouraged her to train hard and when her parents died in a mission to a foreign land, she was even more determined. she entered the academy shortly afterwards and within time became a gennin. It took over 5 years but she got the rank of Special Journin and then Jounin. She wanted to become Raikage because she worked well with all the people and was able to see many views. over that time she had encouraged everyone to not be jealous of each others powers and work together. It almost worked too but she was not at the rank for them to fully listen to her and this frustrated her greatly. She waited until it was her time and it was not easy for her to wait.

Rp Sample: Rubirozu walked along the shore of clear lake. The moon was high and the air was crisp. Her purple eyes sparkled in the moon light and the wind blew her long . purple hair around her neck and kimono. She began to wade into the cool water but only up to the knee. The water was refreshing and she decided to splash around a bit and laughed as she did so. Her playful nature shows as she jumped around. Even though her kimono was getting wet she enjoyed herself. She soon began to wonder back to the shore. She then started to shiver and exited the water. With a flick of her hand she wiped her hair and neck off. She then looked up at the moon and went into deep thought and remembers many of the times she has looked up at the moon but none have been this peaceful. Her mind wondered as she leaned her head against the nearby tree. She needed to eat but something told her not to. Her eyes closed slowly and she fell asleep to the sound of crickets. The night was long and she slept soundly.

Faceclaim: http://img-cache.cdn.gaiaonline.com/ff5e3211c732a4846b9f4db801c639c4/https://2img.net/h/i100.photobucket.com/albums/m30/sakura-chan175/junk2.jpg

Secret word: Thanks Giving.
Rubirozu
Rubirozu
Kage
Kage

Experience : 10

Ninja Scroll
Chakra Points: 100

Back to top Go down

Rubirozu the lightning warrior Empty Re: Rubirozu the lightning warrior

Post by Luna Fang Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:34 am

Accepted. good job