Naruto New Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Staff

Pacifying Jutsu: "Come My Child" Ninja_11

Owner/Admin: Luna Fang
~~~~~~~~~~~

Pacifying Jutsu: "Come My Child" Me10

Admin: Riku Mizza
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pacifying Jutsu: "Come My Child" 19-2011

Head Moderator: Atsushi Uchiha
Word Counter

Latest topics
» My character name
Pacifying Jutsu: "Come My Child" I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 11:48 am by HotaruUchiha

» Search for a new hideout
Pacifying Jutsu: "Come My Child" I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 1:01 pm by HotaruUchiha

» Hotaru's Jutsu's
Pacifying Jutsu: "Come My Child" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 5:59 pm by HotaruUchiha

» Members
Pacifying Jutsu: "Come My Child" I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 11:56 pm by Luna Fang

» Hotaru Uchiha
Pacifying Jutsu: "Come My Child" I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 11:50 pm by Luna Fang

» Ikari
Pacifying Jutsu: "Come My Child" I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 1:19 pm by Luna Fang

» Sakku Ookamiyasha
Pacifying Jutsu: "Come My Child" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 12:13 am by Luna Fang

» Winter break
Pacifying Jutsu: "Come My Child" I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 9:38 pm by Luna Fang

» New Event/PLot
Pacifying Jutsu: "Come My Child" I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 12:53 pm by HotaruUchiha

Pacifying Jutsu: "Come My Child"

3 posters

Go down

Pacifying Jutsu: "Come My Child" Empty Song of Songs

Post by Serenata Wildfire Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:46 am

Name: Song of Songs
Classification: Genjutsu
Class:Supplementary
Range:Long-range
Hand seals:None
[b]Usage:Originally played by Henry and Isabella Wildfire to pacify the hearts of the Mizukage and the Kazekage and convince them to let the Wildfires live. For two decades it went nameless as it was so complex a song, so, mesmerizing, and so unexplainable  no one could give it a name so it was called the Song of Songs. It is a very difficult piece to perform and only known by the Wildfire clan. In order for an outsider to play it, they must be first taught by a Wildfire and this is unlikely. Most Wildfire themselves cannot play it, only their very best. So, in a way, it is almost like a Wildfires right of passage into the elite of their clan. This Song can be a jutsu but it is given a low rank because it was not originally meant to be a jutsu of any type and rarely is it successfully performed. The only places it works 100% every time are in the shrines built to their ancestors, and even then it must be played perfectly. One rests in the sands of Sunagakure outskirts where Isabella and Henry first performed it, the second is in the forests of Kirigakure near the Wildfires main settlement, and the last is in Konahagakure where Henry Wildfire was once resurrected. Played as just a song it has charmed the hearts of not only people but animals too, but as a genjutsu it has a powerful effect on the emotions and subconscious of people making them alter even the deepest strongholds in their decisions. If only anyone could get it to work and even when they do it can bring ill fate on the person casting the spell with evil intent. On top of that, the farther one is from one of the three shrines the weaker its effects will be. One can play it with perfect poise but if they are far from a shrine it could do little but tingle someones spine.  When not used as a genjutsu it can be used as a seal breaker on ancient Wildfire artifacts, shrine doors, or on sacred stones to awaken the spirits of ancestors long gone. It remains a mystery to this day if Henry and Isabella used it as a genjutsu on the Kages or if it was their skill in music alone that astonished them.
Serenata Wildfire
Serenata Wildfire
Jounin
Jounin

Experience : 212

Ninja Scroll
Chakra Points: 100

Back to top Go down

Pacifying Jutsu: "Come My Child" Empty Wildfire Clan Special Jutsu(Edited)

Post by Serenata Wildfire Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:53 pm

Name:Shadow Duet
Classification:Genjutsu
Hand seals:None
Usage: Shadow Duet, a song played to make the shadow of the musician become three dimensional, and copy their movements and sounds. Originally it was a training technique used by the Wildfire clan to compete against themselves in a duet to double the amount of practice and experience in playing music. As a jutsu it is a foundation for other more complex jutsu involving music. It can also be used to confuse and distract an enemy so that they can't follow the sounds of the musician who might be hiding near by. It also allows the musician to play two, or more, songs at once. The shadow is not physical and can't take physical damage, nor can it inflict physical harm on anyone. The jutsu is only cancelled when the musician stops playing. The song only makes the shadow of the jutsu user come to life, it does not influence other shadows. More than one shadow of the person can be made but the chakra needed for more than one shadow doubles, however, the volume and range of sound also doubles. This jutsu was made to be used independently or, in conjunction as a stepping stone for other sound based jutsu.  
Serenata Wildfire
Serenata Wildfire
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Scroll

Back to top Go down

Pacifying Jutsu: "Come My Child" Empty Re: Pacifying Jutsu: "Come My Child"

Post by Atsushi Uchiha Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:03 am

Declined. I mean, accepted.
Atsushi Uchiha
Atsushi Uchiha

Experience : 206

Ninja Scroll
Chakra Points: 700

Back to top Go down

Pacifying Jutsu: "Come My Child" Empty Pacifying Jutsu: "Come My Child"

Post by Serenata Wildfire Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:30 am

Name: Come My Child
Classification:Genjutsu
Hand seals:None. Average Charge time: 52 seconds
Usage: A hymn sung to children in the Wildfire clan that has grown popular for other families to sing to their infants or toddlers because of its soothing bedside manner. "Come my child and follow mother, into the forest lit only by the moon, where the mist settles on the weary. Come my child, into mothers arms and her gentle caress. Listen to the owl "whoo! whoo!" he says before he snatches a mouse. Come my child, rest your head on a bed of grass under the willow tree. Come my child and close your eyes, dream of fables and make them true when you wake. Come my child, sleep in the stillness under mothers gaze, here in the darkness." The ending has a sort of creepy tone to it especially at night. It has been turned into a genjutsu. It can be played on any instrument or sung and when the persons chakra is applied to match its tone it has an effect on glands in the brain and areas of the parasympathetic nervous system that regulate sleep. It relaxes, pacifies, and renders the listener(s) of the song unconscious.

It could be a perfect tool for infiltration to slip past watchful guards, and sometimes works on animals too. Ninja always strike with the element of surprise, what better than to lull them to sleep?

The only downfall is it almost takes a minute to perform, if someone catches onto this trick they might try to stop the genjutsu from being complete.
Serenata Wildfire
Serenata Wildfire
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Scroll

Back to top Go down

Post by Atsushi Uchiha Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:10 am

Hm. A large gamble to use and play. Accepted.
Atsushi Uchiha
Atsushi Uchiha

Ninja Scroll

Back to top Go down

Post by Atsushi Uchiha Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:19 am

Uh. Accepted, I guess. Though, it is rather weak, Puppet.
Atsushi Uchiha
Atsushi Uchiha

Ninja Scroll

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Fang Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:25 pm

so that is 1 E ranked and 2 C ranked. payed for 1 C ranked for 300 ryo
Luna Fang
Luna Fang
Admin