Naruto New Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Staff

Doku Clan  Ninja_11

Owner/Admin: Luna Fang
~~~~~~~~~~~

Doku Clan  Me10

Admin: Riku Mizza
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Doku Clan  19-2011

Head Moderator: Atsushi Uchiha
Word Counter

Latest topics
» My character name
Doku Clan  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 11:48 am by HotaruUchiha

» Search for a new hideout
Doku Clan  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 1:01 pm by HotaruUchiha

» Hotaru's Jutsu's
Doku Clan  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 5:59 pm by HotaruUchiha

» Members
Doku Clan  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 11:56 pm by Luna Fang

» Hotaru Uchiha
Doku Clan  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 11:50 pm by Luna Fang

» Ikari
Doku Clan  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 1:19 pm by Luna Fang

» Sakku Ookamiyasha
Doku Clan  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 12:13 am by Luna Fang

» Winter break
Doku Clan  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 9:38 pm by Luna Fang

» New Event/PLot
Doku Clan  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 12:53 pm by HotaruUchiha

Doku Clan

3 posters

Go down

Doku Clan  Empty Doku Clan

Post by Izaya Byakuran Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:52 pm

Doku Clan  Draconis-combine-dest-500x500_by-ironhawk

Clan Name:Doku
Location: Originated from the land of the water, are now nomadic

Clan History:From the deepest and darkest bogs in the land of the water there lived a giant salamander. This salamander was famous for constantly eating and killing all who dared to enter its territory and ruling the creatures within the forest. The salamander was rumored to have the ability to cure any disease or poison that entered a human's body by sipping on its blood. This of course brought many hunters to the land of the water in search of this creature. Unfortunately finding it wasn't that easy. The bog that it lived in was filled with dangerous and poisonous creatures. The area itself was considered to be uncharted territory on any map of the land of the water. Many who went in died of poisoning rather than being eaten. It soon became known as a hell hole where no one dared to go to, shinobi were exiled there as punishments for crimes. It wasn't until Kizuna Marikawa was exiled to the bog did the Doku clan really begin.

After being exiled from her small village miles from the bog for killing 5 men defending her sister she is sent into the bog. For the first few months she struggled to survive. She constantly found herself getting sick from the various toxins in the bog but for some reason she didn't die. Though on her first day she came into contact with a female shinobi who was also exiled with them. On her first week of them within the bog they ate only the meat of the dead creatures. No one truely knows for sure why, but she seemed to continue to live even though she continued to eat diseased meat. It wasn't long before they came into contact with the salamander. After and hour of intense hunting the lizard died to both the shinobi and Kizuna. She then ate and even developed a taste for the lizards, known as a salamander.

After a year later she developed a settlement in the bog. She gathered all the exiled men and women. Each one ate the meat of the salamanders. It wasn't until decades later after Kizuna died did the clan begin to form and they began to realize their immunity to poisons and their ability to utilize poisons. It wasn't long afterward until they began to work as mercenaries for other countries. The kage of kirigakure got word of this and while being angered that the clan wasn't offering their services to them ordered a genocide. The kage burned down the forest. Very few residents of the settlement escaped from the fire. Afterwards some of the clan began to travel around slowly dying out as they travel. The others in the clan attempted to fight back and are inevitably wiped out.The travelers even changed their name to avoid being attacked again. They never set foot in the land of water again.

Description: The clan doesn't have a set personality, the clan has different people with different ideals and different traits. The clan welcomes indiviuality within their group but tends to isolate themselves from outsiders.

Unique Traits:
The clan members all tend to have silver hair and grey eyes along with dark skin. They also tend to carry alot of water along with them.

Strengths:
Doku, meaning poison, is a bloodline type that enables to user to manipulate and generate various forms of poisons. The members are capable of generate the poison from any possible opening in their body, ranging from their mouth, to the pores in their skin. They can manipulate all existent poisons, with a simple gesture.

When using their poisonous abilities, they can use it in various ways. They can generate constructs and the type of poison is dependent varies on their choice. That said, they can generate poisons that would leave victims paralyzed temporarily, long term, create poisons that would gradually kill the affected, poisons that would have cause sensory malfunction - to mirror the effects of genjutsu - or any other possibly poisonous application. These poisons can be toxic enough to become acidic, being able to corrode targets on contact.

Due to their experience as mercenaries, most shinobi of the Doku clan specialize in assassinations and tend to learn techniques that are related to poisons and weaponry much faster than the average shinobi. Not only that due to the fact that they come from an environment filled with thick trees and wetlands, the Doku clan can move through thick areas and small spaces with ease. They also specialize in high speed movement due to their fighting style relying on tiring out an opponent to allow the poison to circulate their bodies faster.

Weaknesses:

Tend to be heavy drinkers and alcoholics. Alcohol, having methanol which can be poisonous, is one of the most effective liquids to them for energy.  The poisons generated also are largely affected by heat depending on the poison. Using fire can easily combust almost any poisonous gas generated. Water itself also can be used to get rid of poison in the system, but in this method it causes victim to experience extreme diarrhea immediately.

The clan though is ineffective against one another. Those of the clan are completely immune to all forms of poison - even new ones as they body can quickly adopt to the poison and not be affected. They can manipulate each others poisons, but how much control a person has over another member's poisons is determined on the amount of chakra control one has. Along with manipulating and generate these poisons, the clan members can also remove and neutralize them on will. Whether clan members can remove and neutralize each others poison is also dependent on their mastery/chakra control though.

Restrictions:The clan is absolutely hopeless when it comes to genjutsu, though they have figured out a way around this using their poisons creatively, they just have a hard time with using genjutsu.

Clan specific Jutsu:

• Name: Itadakimasu
    Classification: Ninjutsu
    Class: Supplementary
    Range: Short Range
    Hand seals:
    Usage: The most basic Doku chakra technique, This technique allows the user to suck any poison in the vicinity and restore their chakra reserves after absorbing. The shinobi’s chakra is restored by half of whatever jutsu cost of the poison attack or 5 cp if it is poison from an item.
  • Name:Poison Cloud
    Range: Mid-range
    Hand seals:
    Usage: A technique which mirrors the effects of that of the Hidden Mist Jutus used by the Kirigakure Ninja. Although, instead of using water vapour, the clan member uses poison mist and spreads it vastly along the field, for up to fifty meters. The mist possess the same ability to hinder the victims eyesight and slowly paralyze them while within since it too is used with chakra. But most importantly, while within the mist the mist begin to cause victims to experience a poison of the user’s choice.

• Name: Chloroform Bullet
    Class: Offensive
    Range: Short-range
    Hand seals:
    Usage: After chewing and blowing up some of his poison like bubble gum, the user spits the bubble at high speed towards an enemy. Upon impact, the bubble explodes and releases a cloud of poison gas. The gas acts like tear gas and causes severe sneezing, and immobilizes the enemy and anyone else near the vicinity.

• Name: Poison Clone
    Class: Suplementary
    Range: Self
    Hand seals:
    Usage: Using the same principal as the Shadow Clone technique, the user merges their chakra with acid gas or liquids. The clone can then move about acting as them, with the same capabilities of a Shadow Clone. When dispelled by the user or destroyed though it explodes, casting poison gas/liquids up to a ten meter radius. When hit the person affected will begin to feel the effects of the applied poison.

• Name: Acid Spew
    Class: Offensive
    Range: Mid-range
    Hand seals:
    Usage: Gathering up Chakra to their mouth the user fires out a wave of highly acidic poison at an opponent. The poison is highly acidic and corrodes whatever it touches. It can be washed off, but it leaves 2nd degree burn marks wherever it touched.

• Name: Poison Armor
    Range: Short
    Hand seals:
    Usage: Concentrating his chakra on the pores he creates a very, very thin layer of poison on his skin. Whoever touches gets burned with a highly corrosive and acidic poison.

Member limit: 3 (Please ask permission if you want to join)

Current Members: Izaya Byakuran

Last edited by Izaya Byakuran on Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Izaya Byakuran
Izaya Byakuran
Sannin
Sannin

Experience : 81

Back to top Go down

Doku Clan  Empty Re: Doku Clan

Post by Atsushi Uchiha Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:58 am

The construct ability reminds me of the Lanterns, while the poison skin ability reminds me of Torune.
Atsushi Uchiha
Atsushi Uchiha

Experience : 206

Ninja Scroll
Chakra Points: 700

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Fang Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:44 pm

If completed it is accepted. looks good.
Luna Fang
Luna Fang
Admin

Experience : 695

Ninja Scroll
Chakra Points: 700

https://naruto-newlegends.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down