Naruto New Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Staff

Abisu Clan Ninja_11

Owner/Admin: Luna Fang
~~~~~~~~~~~

Abisu Clan Me10

Admin: Riku Mizza
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Abisu Clan 19-2011

Head Moderator: Atsushi Uchiha
Word Counter

Latest topics
» My character name
Abisu Clan I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 11:48 am by HotaruUchiha

» Search for a new hideout
Abisu Clan I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 1:01 pm by HotaruUchiha

» Hotaru's Jutsu's
Abisu Clan I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 5:59 pm by HotaruUchiha

» Members
Abisu Clan I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 11:56 pm by Luna Fang

» Hotaru Uchiha
Abisu Clan I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 11:50 pm by Luna Fang

» Ikari
Abisu Clan I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 1:19 pm by Luna Fang

» Sakku Ookamiyasha
Abisu Clan I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 12:13 am by Luna Fang

» Winter break
Abisu Clan I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 9:38 pm by Luna Fang

» New Event/PLot
Abisu Clan I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 12:53 pm by HotaruUchiha

Abisu Clan

2 posters

Go down

Abisu Clan Empty Abisu Clan

Post by Kuro Abisu Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:03 am

Clan Name: Abisu clan
Clan History: The Abisu clan has a strange beginning. Not many know the true story behind the clan. The story that most people know is that the clan descended from the Nara clan in Konohagakure. It is said that somewhere along the Nara line that one of their own married an outsider and thus the Abisu clan was born. The real story is different and more nefarious. One of the members of the Nara clan, Shikashi Nara, became tired of adding to the Nara clans books of medicine and decided to start experimenting in secret. At first, it was an attempt to make a cure for diseases that had no cure yet but, that soon changed into trying to enhance the Nara blood and develop a new type of shinobi.

Eventually, Shikashi found a way to enhance the Nara and began testing it on humans. Shinobi started to turn up missing for no reason and were never found again until Shikashi was caught in the act of kidnapping a young member of the Nara clan. When the Anbu forces investigated Shikashi's house they found the remains of dozens of humans but there were also a few that were still hanging onto to life.

Shortly after Shikashi's arrest, everyone of his victims died except one. His name was Souseiki Nara and he alone was the soul survivor of Shikashi's experiments. He was thankful to be alive but he was changed forever after the experiments. He began to find new abilities that he hadn't had before. Souseiki pleaded with the Anbu and the Hokage to let him speak to Shikashi alone before they executed him so that he could find out what had happened to him. They decided to allow him the visit and Shikashi told him everything he did. He said that his goal was to create a new kekkai genkai that would be passed down through the generations of the Nara clan. He had no idea what abilities were going to come with it but he tried anyway.

Shikashi was executed and Souseiki eventually did marry an outsider. He married a woman from Sunagakure who had little to no ability as a shinobi. When they married Souseiki decided to change his last name to Abisu because he said that he had been through Hell and had seen the abyss. Together Souseiki and his wife began to form the Abisu clan within Konohagakure. With each generation more and more was found out about what exactly they had been given. Some said it was a curse, others a gift. They still carried on some of the traditions that the Nara clan had but for the most part they had separated themselves from it.

Description: The Abisu clan bears a strong resemblance to the Nara clan. Almost all of the clan has black hair but instead of wearing their hair in ponytails like the Nara do they let it grow however they want. The Abisu also carry on the tradition of intelligence that is found throughout the Nara clan. Because of the Abisu clans separation from the Nara clan they have seemingly fallen behind in their intelligence but they still remain as one of the most intellectual clans. The major differences between the Nara and the Abisu are their eye color and their personalities. While the Nara are more laid back, the Abisu tend to be more excitable and energetic. The Abisu clan also has bright red eyes instead of the darker eyes that the Nara have. The Abisu also have the blood of Souseiki in them meaning they have their kekkai genkai which does cause some jealousy amongst the remaining members of the Nara clan.

Unique Traits: They all have bright red eyes that are a distinguishable from the Uchiha clan. When their kekkai genkai is activated though their eyes, even the whites, turn pitch black.

Strengths: The Abisu clan specializes in genjutsu. Their kekkai genkai has amplified their ability for genjutsu because when it is activated their enemies have a hard time looking away from their eyes because of how unusual they are. The Abisu are great in supplementary roles and in close combat.

Weaknesses: The Abisu clan actually struggles with taijutsu and can't ever seem to get a grasp on it. They have also lost the ability to use almost all of the techniques that the Nara clan could use with the exception of the Shadow Imitation Technique. Most people are afraid of the Abisu after they have seen their kekkai genkai since it seems like they are looking at the eyes of a demon. They are also terrible at close range physical fighting.

Restrictions: They are bad at taijutsu.

Clan specific Jutsu:
Shadow Imitation Technique:
Kurome:
Dread:
Morbid Fear:
Demon Gate:
Demon Fury:
Hell Fire:
Member limit: 8
Kuro Abisu
Kuro Abisu