Naruto New Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Staff

Obutsu clan Ninja_11

Owner/Admin: Luna Fang
~~~~~~~~~~~

Obutsu clan Me10

Admin: Riku Mizza
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Obutsu clan 19-2011

Head Moderator: Atsushi Uchiha
Word Counter

Latest topics
» My character name
Obutsu clan I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 11:48 am by HotaruUchiha

» Search for a new hideout
Obutsu clan I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 1:01 pm by HotaruUchiha

» Hotaru's Jutsu's
Obutsu clan I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 5:59 pm by HotaruUchiha

» Members
Obutsu clan I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 11:56 pm by Luna Fang

» Hotaru Uchiha
Obutsu clan I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 11:50 pm by Luna Fang

» Ikari
Obutsu clan I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 1:19 pm by Luna Fang

» Sakku Ookamiyasha
Obutsu clan I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 12:13 am by Luna Fang

» Winter break
Obutsu clan I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 9:38 pm by Luna Fang

» New Event/PLot
Obutsu clan I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 12:53 pm by HotaruUchiha

Obutsu clan

Go down

Obutsu clan Empty Obutsu clan

Post by Ibashi Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:44 pm

Clan Name:Obutsu
Clan History:The Obutsu Clan is a Clan whos members mostly come from ether Iwagakure or Sunagakure. This clan is quite hidden, only few known about it, due to the fact that not many members of this clan are still alive. They mainly specialize in the art of silent and quick assassination. They use special and unique techniques which gives them resemblance to scorpions. All of them have brown-gray (or similar) color of eyes. Due to the fact that they live in the canyons of Iwa and the deserts of Suna, all clan members have maps of those two locations perfectly memorized.

The origin of the clan goes waaaay back into the past of the shinobi world, all the way to the era when there were no ninja villages. At that time, every country had numerous ninja clans who fought each other for glory and wealth. Each time when one person hired one clan to help him, the other person would hire another and so wars were a constant thing. Among this groups, there was a rather small group of shinobi with a unique Kekkei Genkai which never fought in any war, they were the only peaceful ones. Most of the other, much famous clans, never heard of this group since they were of no interest to them. But, whenever someone tried to kill the members of this group, they would utterly fail. Soon, clan after clan tried to destroy this group, but all were defeated. Slowly, this group gained more and more members, as they were growing famous and growing in the terms of strength.

But, that was when the downfall of this clan had just started. Due to their newly gained fame and glory, some of the members of this clan wanted to join the wars in order to gain even more strength and glory. The numerous gifts of the people who lived besides this clan, the people who this group saved a lot of times, they made some of the members of the group thirsty for wealth. They were so eager about it that, one day, they decided to leave the clan compound, in order to rob the people who gave them gifts in order to buy themselves a country. That indeed was a weird idea, but, the thirst for power and wealth guided them in such a wrong way. When the rest of the members found about it, they tried to go after them and try to stop them. But, they were too late. By the time the rest of the group arrived there, together with the leader, they found the whole village destroyed and in ashes. In front of them, the rogue group stud, on their knees.

Due to the trouble they made, the rogue group was banished by the rest of the group. Everyone, except a single person voted for them to be banished to another land. This one person was the first group leader. He did not wanted for them to be banished, taking pity upon the poor misguided fools. So, he decided to go with them, in order to make sure they were safe. Before he left, the new leader was selected and so two fractions of the same group were formed. The original group joined the rest of the clans of that land to create the village of Iwagakure, making the canons of the Land of Earth their eternal home. Over the years, and up until this day, the members of this clan stayed as a secret of the land in which they lived. Only a few members actually revealed to the rest of the world their ability to use Dust Release, but those shinobi were not associated with this clan, so with the death of the Tsuchikage [the one from the anime] the ability to use this element was thought to be lost. Nobody knew about the Obutsu Clan.

Description:Secretive and power hungry.
Unique Traits: Brownish gray eyes and dark hair. They are also able to utilize three elements with their bloodline instead of just two.

Dust Release (塵遁, Jinton; Viz "Particle Style") is a Kekkei Tota. The jutsu are created by combining the earth, wind, and fire natures. This element allows the user to manipulate molecules, giving them the ability to turn anything into molecule-sized dust. It seems that techniques of this nature are initially in the form of a three-dimensional solid object (e.g. a cube, a cone, etc.) and a sphere contained inside it, both composed of Chakra, which form between the user's hands.
Strengths: See below.
Weaknesses: Jinton is a naturally strong clan, in fact it is said to rival the strongest clans of old. It consists of 3 separate elements. Katon, Fuuton, and Doton. Making it effectively weak against everything, and yet nothing at the same time. Its due to the cyclical nature of it all. As such, Suiton and Raiton techniques of a rank higher are enough to stop Jinton moves (If a Jinton move of B, requires an A rank Raiton/Suiton rank to effectively block) Fuuton, Katon, Doton moves require two ranks higher to effectively block Jinton (B rank Jinton, S rank Fuuton, Katon and Doton). Chakra Enhanced Weapons can also block Jinton moves up to a point, A rank to be precise. However, weapons deemed of legendary status can block as high as S rank, but such weapons are extremely rare.
Restrictions: Only three active members at a time. Must also have admin approval before creation.
Clan specific Jutsu:
Spoiler:
Member limit:(All clans will be available for anyone to join, but you can set a limit on how many people may join between 2-8. No one may have more than one character in a single clan.).

Ibashi

Experience : 10

Ninja Scroll
Chakra Points: 100

Back to top Go down

Obutsu clan Empty Re: Obutsu clan

Post by Guest Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:21 pm

This is almost a direct copy from LR. Unless you have permission from the creator I can not allow this. Glad to see you joining the site though!

Obutsu clan Denied-stamp

Back to top Go down