Naruto New Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Staff

Blaze Clan Profile Ninja_11

Owner/Admin: Luna Fang
~~~~~~~~~~~

Blaze Clan Profile Me10

Admin: Riku Mizza
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blaze Clan Profile 19-2011

Head Moderator: Atsushi Uchiha
Word Counter

Latest topics
» My character name
Blaze Clan Profile I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 11:48 am by HotaruUchiha

» Search for a new hideout
Blaze Clan Profile I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 1:01 pm by HotaruUchiha

» Hotaru's Jutsu's
Blaze Clan Profile I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 5:59 pm by HotaruUchiha

» Members
Blaze Clan Profile I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 11:56 pm by Luna Fang

» Hotaru Uchiha
Blaze Clan Profile I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 11:50 pm by Luna Fang

» Ikari
Blaze Clan Profile I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 1:19 pm by Luna Fang

» Sakku Ookamiyasha
Blaze Clan Profile I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 12:13 am by Luna Fang

» Winter break
Blaze Clan Profile I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 9:38 pm by Luna Fang

» New Event/PLot
Blaze Clan Profile I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 12:53 pm by HotaruUchiha

Blaze Clan Profile

2 posters

Go down

Blaze Clan Profile Empty Blaze Clan Profile

Post by Noah Blaze Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:47 pm

A small clan that was not in alliance to any Village but was know for it's experts of Fire manipulation and Wind Manipulation the Kekkai Genkai of the blaze Clan The Flames of Will is a Bloodline that allows the user to set there body on fire decreasing the damage of fire jutsu on them but if the ability is held to long it will start to burn the user. The Clan is Rivaled with the Hozuki clan

Clan Name: Blaze
Location: is not allied with a village but has a strong friendship with konoha
Clan History: The Clan originated when the Founder Yuko Blaze Decided he wanted to create a small family and met a woman during his time as a ninja who he soon go together with and hd a family but he soon discovered that his children were gifted with a strong affinity towards fire so the family grew until it became a clan. Once a clan they set up a small little village of there own but also while doing this they made enemies in a Rival clan... The Hozuki clan. The Blaze Clan and The Hozuki clan always were in an argument with each other as the arguments continued the hatred between the two clans grew until eventually there where assassination attempts but then the founder Yuko Blaze went and talked to the Elder of the Hozuki clan and they reached an Agreement any missions having to do near fire country the blaze clan would handle and any missions having to do near mist country the hozuki's would handle. After wards a small piece began between the two clans and they seemed to begin to get along some members even married between the two clans. But of course all good things usually come to an end in the Shinobi world and one night A drunk Hozuki and a equally Drunk Blaze member began to argue but surprisingly nothing happened but then after the sun went down the Hozuki's snuck into the blaze clan village and began a massacre only a few members of the blaze clan escaped while others either died fighting or were slaughtered in there sleep. Now the clan is separated and the members do not know where the others are.

Description: The members of the blaze clan are very good fighters but are loyal and kind at heart if you are a friend they will take care of you to the best of there abilities and will protect you even at the cost of there life. All memebers of the blaze clan have a devious prankster side to them and enjoy to see there pranks work on an unsuspecting victim. Though if there is one thing you never do it is mess with a member of the Blaze Clan's Dango if you do you are in for a beating. all the members like to treat eachother as family and help one another get better and grow stronger.
Unique Traits: Usually have dark Hair, Have a very high affinity for fire, all seem to love dango
Strengths: members quickly and easily learn fire techniques, are very good when it comes to stealth
Weaknesses: embers of the clan have a hard time learning water techniques

Clan specific Jutsu: Fire Style: dragon flash flare, Fire style: Burning earth, And Genjutsu: World of Ashes, Blaze Clan: Jutsu Incineration Ball, Fuinjutsu : Judgement Flame
Member limit: 8

Last edited by Noah Blaze on Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Noah Blaze
Noah Blaze
Anbu
Anbu

Experience : 50

Ninja Scroll
Chakra Points: 600

Back to top Go down

Blaze Clan Profile Empty Re: Blaze Clan Profile

Post by Luna Fang Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:52 pm

Here is the code:
Code:

[b]Clan Name:[/b](Simple enough)
   [b]Location:[/b](Is your clan specific to a village or maybe are nomads. Maybe people are adopted into the clan based on ability’s or unique traits.)
   [b]Clan History:[/b](How did the clan originate? Were there any significant events in history? Be descriptive, include as many details, and events as possible. 250 words but please try to go over that.)
   [b]Description:[/b](What is your clan like. You could compare this to the personality of the character creation. 100 words but again please try to exceed this.)
   [b]Unique Traits:[/b](Does your clan share any familiar traits such as Uzumaki normally having red hair. Maybe they are unable to use the fire element but have special abilities with the water element.)
   [b]Strengths:[/b](Simple enough)
   [b]Weaknesses:[/b](Simple enough)
   [b]Restrictions:[/b](Is there something this clan absolutely can’t do, such as people who join the clan can’t use genjutsu. Things like hair color should not be listed here.)
   [b]Clan specific Jutsu:[/b](Are there any hidden Jutsu specific to your clan? Use the appropriate template.)
   [b]Member limit:[/b](All clans will be available for anyone to join, but you can set a limit on how many people may join between 2-8. No one may have more than one character in a single clan.)
Luna Fang
Luna Fang
Admin

Experience : 695

Ninja Scroll
Chakra Points: 700

https://naruto-newlegends.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Fang Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:13 pm

accepted. just remember to do the justsu and explain them later.
Luna Fang
Luna Fang
Admin

Experience : 695

Ninja Scroll
Chakra Points: 700

https://naruto-newlegends.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down