Naruto New Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Staff

Amaya Uchiha Ninja_11

Owner/Admin: Luna Fang
~~~~~~~~~~~

Amaya Uchiha Me10

Admin: Riku Mizza
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amaya Uchiha 19-2011

Head Moderator: Atsushi Uchiha
Word Counter

Latest topics
» My character name
Amaya Uchiha I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 11:48 am by HotaruUchiha

» Search for a new hideout
Amaya Uchiha I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 1:01 pm by HotaruUchiha

» Hotaru's Jutsu's
Amaya Uchiha I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 5:59 pm by HotaruUchiha

» Members
Amaya Uchiha I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 11:56 pm by Luna Fang

» Hotaru Uchiha
Amaya Uchiha I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 11:50 pm by Luna Fang

» Ikari
Amaya Uchiha I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 1:19 pm by Luna Fang

» Sakku Ookamiyasha
Amaya Uchiha I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 12:13 am by Luna Fang

» Winter break
Amaya Uchiha I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 9:38 pm by Luna Fang

» New Event/PLot
Amaya Uchiha I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 12:53 pm by HotaruUchiha

Amaya Uchiha

2 posters

Go down

Amaya Uchiha Empty Amaya Uchiha

Post by Amaya Uchiha Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:08 am

Spoiler:
Who are you:
Character Name: Amaya Uchiha
Character Age: August 17th. 20
Village: Iwagakure
Clan: Uchiha
Element: Katon & Raiton
Techniques: Ninjutsu, Genjutsu

Your Appearance:
Eyes: Golden
Hair: Raven Black
Appearance Description: Amaya is a slenderly built woman with a pale complexion. She has a height of five foot eight inches and a weight of a hundred and twenty-one pounds. She has raven black hair, going pass her breast, and bangs framing her face. She has golden eyes, which deceives people into thinking she isn't an Uchiha thus leaving a big surprise for them when the Sharingan is activated.

Amaya's attire always consist of a crown which is tilted upon her head. An outfit she usually wears is one worn for when she isn't on a mission. It consist of a simple, sleeveless black dress with straps that are laced over. A cross is formed by across her chest. A pair of thigh-high stockings with slits on either side, held together by lace, is worn. Simple shoes are worn upon her feet.

Another outfit worn is one meant only for missions. This one consist of a lace top under a bolero jacket, the former having white straps crossed together. A torn black skirt which reveals part of a laced petticoat is worn. The same shoes and thigh-highs worn in the first outfit is also worn in this one. A choker with a jewel hanging from it finishes this outfit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your Information:

Personality: Amaya is an intelligent and serious individual, something she had gained from her sister and from traveling the world. She exhibits maturity not expected from someone her age, and dislikes anyone who acts immaturely. She is very skeptical upon meeting new people, not very trusting after the years she spent as a slave, and believes everyone -but her sister- has an ulterior motive. Her cynicism makes making friends very hard, since she doesn't trust them - and trust is a hard thing to earn.

Amaya only seems to express mild annoyance when around people she doesn't know. And only really expresses joy when around her sister, though it's limited. She can be very sarcastic when someone ask her a stupid question, and defensive when someone ask her about her past. SHe really doesn't like to talk about her past, and deflects anyone who ask. And if they are persistent, she gets mad and snaps at them.

Amaya still adores her older sister as she did when she was younger. Though now she wishes to be her own person rather than like her sister.

Dislikes: Slavery, Being Disturbed, Whiners/Complainers
Your Nindo/Motives: I can only trust one person in this world with my life, she being the one who raised me and the reason I have gotten this far. She's Sapphira Uchiha, my older sister.
History:
Spoiler:

Rp Sample:
Spoiler:

Faceclaim: Dragon Slayer - Black Rock Shooter

Secret word: Moon Wolf

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jutsus owned: you will post jutsus below after your profile is approved and you buy them. Each justus must state whether its in training or complete.

Amaya Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin

Experience : 10

Back to top Go down

Amaya Uchiha Empty Re: Amaya Uchiha

Post by Luna Fang Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:34 pm

Accepted.
Luna Fang
Luna Fang
Admin

Experience : 695