Naruto New Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Staff

The Uchiha Ninja_11

Owner/Admin: Luna Fang
~~~~~~~~~~~

The Uchiha Me10

Admin: Riku Mizza
~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Uchiha 19-2011

Head Moderator: Atsushi Uchiha
Word Counter

Latest topics
» My character name
The Uchiha I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 11:48 am by HotaruUchiha

» Search for a new hideout
The Uchiha I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 1:01 pm by HotaruUchiha

» Hotaru's Jutsu's
The Uchiha I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 5:59 pm by HotaruUchiha

» Members
The Uchiha I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 11:56 pm by Luna Fang

» Hotaru Uchiha
The Uchiha I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 11:50 pm by Luna Fang

» Ikari
The Uchiha I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 1:19 pm by Luna Fang

» Sakku Ookamiyasha
The Uchiha I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 12:13 am by Luna Fang

» Winter break
The Uchiha I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 9:38 pm by Luna Fang

» New Event/PLot
The Uchiha I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 12:53 pm by HotaruUchiha

The Uchiha

Go down

The Uchiha Empty The Uchiha

Post by Luna Fang Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:19 pm

Clan Name: Uchiha clan

Location:The Uchiha are spread out around the world an generally don’t make their heritage known. Where one Uchiha can be found many are sure to hang around.

Clan History:
The Uchiha clan descended from the elder of the two sons of the Sage of the Six Paths. The elder brother inherited the Sage's "eyes", powerful chakra and spiritual energies. When it came time for the Sage to choose a successor, he questioned the two on what course of action they would follow to bring order to the world. The elder believed that power  was the way to bring peace, while the younger believed love was the way. The Sage favoured the ideal of the younger brother, and therefore designated the younger as his successor, causing the elder to be filled with jealousy and hatred. From this hate came what Tobi calls the Curse of Hatred. From the younger son descended the Senju clan who would be the eternal rivals of the Uchiha. However, the Uchiha suffered another more dangerous curse: a passionate love that can become a bottomless well of despair the moment the one they care for most is dead.

Before the founding of the ninja villages, the Uchiha were one of the many mercenary clans for hire. Because of their Sharingan as well as battle prowess, the Uchiha clan came to be known as one of the two strongest clans, the other being the Senju clan. Madara Uchiha was particularly powerful, and, upon attaining the Mangekyō Sharingan, took control of the clan. Under his leadership the Uchiha grew stronger, conquering whatever clans they came upon, such that, whenever the Uchiha clan was hired for a job , the opposing side would hire the Senju, and vice versa.

Some time before Konoha's founding, some members of the Uchiha clan began to willingly surrender, realising that they were outclassed by the Senju. The Senju later grew tired of the endless fighting, and approached the Uchiha clan with a peace treaty once again. Though rejected time and time before as Madara feared that an alliance would destroy the Uchiha clan, he willingly accepted after witnessing Hashirama's resolve[8]. The two clans came together to form Konoha, with Hashirama Senju, leader of the Senju clan, being selected as Hokage. Madara believed that this was proof that the Uchiha would be made subservient to the Senju, but his clan saw this only as his attempt to rekindle the flames of war. They turned their backs on him, and he defected.

Following Madara's betrayal, having gone into hiding after faking his death in the battle against Hashirama, the Second Hokage Tobirama Senju gave the Uchiha control of the Konoha Military Police Force as a sign of trust. However, this was really just a way of keeping the Uchiha's emotions in check so the village would not end up with another Madara. Over the years, some Uchiha, such as Setsuna Uchiha, came to realise their ostracism and believed that they were being purposely kept out of

Konoha's governing affairs. Though Setsuna and his followers tried to rebel against the village as Madara did, they found that it was too late to make a difference, as the Senju had already completely suppressed the Uchiha. Despite Tobirama's attempts, it only caused a greater rift between the Uchiha and the village. The matter grew worse when a young Obito Uchiha, presumed dead at the time, witnessed the death of Rin and became a follower of Madara's ideals.

Years later, after the Nine-Tails' Attack on Konoha, Konoha's elders began to suspect that an Uchiha was behind the attack because of their ability to control the Nine-Tails with their Sharingan. Tobi stated that the clan was forced to live in a corner of the village, ostracised from the rest of the community, and placed under heavy surveillance. This gave birth to ill-will amongst the clan and the Uchiha interpreted this as confirmation  of what Madara had warned them of years earlier, and began to plan overthrowing the village. Itachi disagreed with his father who was the then leader of the clan and militia Fugaku's coup d'état plan, and informed Konoha's leadership of what the Uchiha were up to. Shisui Uchiha, who had been told to keep an eye on his best friend Itachi also disagreed with the clan's plan and joined Itachi in his mission to put a stop to it. He attempted to used the ability of his Mangekyō Sharingan: Kotoamatsukami to Danzō from committing the genocide, but once again, Danzō — determined to protect the village the only way he saw possible — stole Shisui's right eye from him. Saddened that he had failed to stop Danzō, Shisui met with Itachi and gave him his left eye before the elder came after it as well, telling him to protect the village and the name of the Uchiha. The Third Hokage, Hiruzen Sarutobi who had disagreed with the treatment the Uchiha were receiving, tried to negotiate for a more peaceful solution, but as time passed and that strategy seemed to be getting them nowhere, Danzō took matters into his own hands and inveigled Itachi to commit the genocide with threat of his clan's actions creating another war and innocent children, such as his little brother, becoming a casualty.

Within one night, the entire clan was slaughtered with only one known Uchiha left alive: Itachi's younger brother, Sasuke. Sasuke would spend the next few years trying to avenge their family by killing Itachi, something Itachi had planned from the very beginning. After accomplishing this goal, Sasuke learned of Tobi's existence. Tobi, who is in fact Obito Uchiha, another survivor of the clan who was also the one behind the Nine-Tails' attack, told Sasuke about the Uchiha's history and why Itachi had wiped out the Uchiha, prompting Sasuke, with Obito's help, to resolve to destroy Konoha. Sasuke would later be shown the truth by Itachi himself after he was reincarnated.

After the fourth shinobi war Sasuke revived the Uchiha clan and it thrived. The Uchiha became feared because of their profound natural talent and the Uchiha hid in fear of persecution.

Description:
The Uchiha are a clan of incredible hereditary  natural talent. They can become quickly skilled at almost anything and have strong chakra capable of using high ranking techniques. The Uchiha are generally feared by all in the world so they don’t reveal their identity as a Uchiha. Some how though the Uchiha remain vary unified. If you find out the identity of one you may find he/she has many friends that are also Uchiha as they tend to stick together in groups. No Uchiha since Sasuke has achieved the Mangekyō Sharingan and it has become taboo for a clan member to gain this ability. Those who achieve the Sharingan are hated by their own clan as they see them as returning to their old ways. A such anyone who has the Sharingan is banished and in some cases hunted by their own clan even if the person obtained it by accsident. Those of know a Uchiha well will learn they have nothing to be afraid of. The Uchiha try very hard to earn respect for their clan and do what they can to help others. In rare cases a Uchiha may become well know, revered and openly accepted by their village sharingan or not. Those who have the Sharingan will still be shunned by their clan.

Unique Traits:

• Members of this clan can quickly learn almost any combat profession. Choose one from the fallowing list:
Ninjutsu
Bukijutsu
Taijutsu
Genjutsu
You will learn Jutsu from your chosen profession at half cost.
• Members of this clan have powerfull chakra. As such they can use techniques one rank higher than normal. In the case of fire based techniques two ranks higher.
• Members of this clan have black or dark blue hair.

Strengths:Uchiha are powerful foes having a heretical fighting advantage to other. And great capacity for genjutsu.

Weaknesses:Most people are scared of the Uchiha. As such making friends and fitting in can be hard.
Restrictions:None

Clan specific Jutsu:

Sharingan

First Tomoe:

Second Tomoe:

Third Tomoe:

Mangekyō Sharingan techniques

Mangekyō Sharingan:

Amaterasu:

Susanoo:

Member limit:10
Luna Fang