Naruto New Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Staff

Yoh Uchiha Ninja_11

Owner/Admin: Luna Fang
~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoh Uchiha Me10

Admin: Riku Mizza
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoh Uchiha 19-2011

Head Moderator: Atsushi Uchiha
Word Counter

Latest topics
» My character name
Yoh Uchiha I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 11:48 am by HotaruUchiha

» Search for a new hideout
Yoh Uchiha I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 1:01 pm by HotaruUchiha

» Hotaru's Jutsu's
Yoh Uchiha I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 5:59 pm by HotaruUchiha

» Members
Yoh Uchiha I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 11:56 pm by Luna Fang

» Hotaru Uchiha
Yoh Uchiha I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 11:50 pm by Luna Fang

» Ikari
Yoh Uchiha I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 1:19 pm by Luna Fang

» Sakku Ookamiyasha
Yoh Uchiha I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 12:13 am by Luna Fang

» Winter break
Yoh Uchiha I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 9:38 pm by Luna Fang

» New Event/PLot
Yoh Uchiha I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 12:53 pm by HotaruUchiha

Yoh Uchiha

2 posters

Go down

Yoh Uchiha Empty Yoh Uchiha

Post by Yoh Uchiha Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:56 pm

Character Name: Yoh Uchiha

Character Age: 24
  Village: Konohagakure
  Clan: Uchiha
  Element: Fire
  Techniques: Ninjutsu and Genjutsu
  Your Appearance:
  Eyes: light brown
  Hair: dark Brown
  Appearance Description: he is a normal sized young man at 5'11". He has neck length dark brown hair and he is constantly seen wearing white cloak with the uchiha symbol a pair of orange headphones behind or on his ears around villages. He normally wears dark pants, sandals and black  shirt with the symbol of the uchiha.

Your Information:

Personality: Yoh was shown to be highly perceptive, observant, discerning, analytically, and intelligent, something even clan acknowledged. He was very quick-witted, controlled, disciplined and clear-headed, quick-thinking, showing a great maturity, responsibility and intuitiveness; rarely being caught off guard or deceived.
however  yoh have soft  side; he very kind, loving towards his parents and and respectful to his fellow clansmen and friend as well as his teachers. now few years have past since his best friend death had a huge impact on yoh's personality, adopting many of his friend's cheerful mannerisms such as having greater concern for his team-mates and students over the successful completion of a mission, as well as believing that teamwork is essential to overall success as a team. He has also developed a somewhat carefree personality.
  Dislikes: (optional but encouraged)

Your Nindo/Motives: My ninja way to one day to become strong to protect the Konoha and hope one day everyone is peace; i'm not gonna run away or leave teammate be hide that is my nindō!

History: 
Yoh was born into the Uchiha clan as the eldest son of Shiryu and Asuna Uchiha, his late father training him when he was just kid. learning now style of fighting and jutsu;  few week ago his father die try to protect the village. yoh spent much of his time researching  and training to be the best like his father  and was praised by all as the best of his generation, and a genius above all others. Even by the standards of the battle-adept Uchiha clan, yoh's prowess far outshone their own. However, At age 13, Yoh graduated from the Academy at the top of his class after only one year, mastered the Sharingan at age 14, passed the Chunin Exams at age 17 during that he made a friend name Usuis he was claim cool at time at first they hated each when they got team up but in the end they came around to be best friend. once they got stronger Usuis told Yoh to enrolled in Anbu few month later Usuis have die during our first mission together for saving our life a new power has awaking with anger and sadness at the same time with black flames  come out my left eyes killing the ninja and finish the mission; they come back to the village with Usuis death body in his arms take him to his family, he visit his grave every day before going to a mission; Half a year later after became captain by 19 the age his personal change not let his teammate die keep their dream come true. he want to see his old  sensei to teach him new power but his Sensei  can't teach him no more their nothing else to  teach him; he told me to go to hokage maybe she can teach you new mean of your Strong however the only thing she teach the fire inside every village to is burn high to the sky but  he was scared to burn bright like every in the village; he need to over come himself to unlock a new power. he understand what she try to say so yoh want out and to Usuis grave told him what happen asking what it mean and give him sigh; then is happen kid where laughing and being happy play with there friend. yoh lost his way he promise to protect the village like his father and everyone in and become stonger not let anyone die to keep peaceful. 

Rp Sample:  
     i vist Usuis grave bring flower to him talking about the fun time we have tougher feeling sorry "Usuis im sorry for come here being here i know im not let you rest it cuz you where only person who understood me" wind bow in my face hoping he forget me " you always being my best friend i enjoy time tougher now it time for me to leave before you get you alway been a brother to me goodbye for now" i left and saw a girl with flower as she pass by i smile know he going be alright he not along; i want to see lady hokage if she can see me for my next mission on my way there i was thinking about what going happen next i hope new fire "i will stop running away and face the true i need to remember my ninja way"

Faceclaim:

Yoh Uchiha 5feecdce-7f8a-4c57-a5a9-ba5c8ebcfe93" />

Secret word: 
Thanksgiving

Last edited by Yoh Uchiha on Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:30 pm; edited 3 times in total
Yoh Uchiha
Yoh Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin

Experience : 95

Ninja Scroll
Chakra Points: 400

Back to top Go down

Yoh Uchiha Empty Re: Yoh Uchiha

Post by Luna Fang Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:04 pm

Denied. Fix this and it will be approved : nindo is not long enough, you do not have a rp sample, your history is not there and the code word is wrong.
Luna Fang
Luna Fang
Admin

Experience : 695

Ninja Scroll
Chakra Points: 700

https://naruto-newlegends.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Yoh Uchiha Empty Re: Yoh Uchiha

Post by Luna Fang Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:31 pm

Ok now accepted
Luna Fang