Naruto New Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Staff

Sapphira Uchiha  Ninja_11

Owner/Admin: Luna Fang
~~~~~~~~~~~

Sapphira Uchiha  Me10

Admin: Riku Mizza
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sapphira Uchiha  19-2011

Head Moderator: Atsushi Uchiha
Word Counter

Latest topics
» My character name
Sapphira Uchiha  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 11:48 am by HotaruUchiha

» Search for a new hideout
Sapphira Uchiha  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 1:01 pm by HotaruUchiha

» Hotaru's Jutsu's
Sapphira Uchiha  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 5:59 pm by HotaruUchiha

» Members
Sapphira Uchiha  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 11:56 pm by Luna Fang

» Hotaru Uchiha
Sapphira Uchiha  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 11:50 pm by Luna Fang

» Ikari
Sapphira Uchiha  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 1:19 pm by Luna Fang

» Sakku Ookamiyasha
Sapphira Uchiha  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 12:13 am by Luna Fang

» Winter break
Sapphira Uchiha  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 9:38 pm by Luna Fang

» New Event/PLot
Sapphira Uchiha  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 12:53 pm by HotaruUchiha

Sapphira Uchiha

3 posters

Go down

Sapphira Uchiha  Empty Sapphira Uchiha

Post by Sapphira Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:19 pm

Who are you:

Spoiler:
Character Name:Sapphira Uchiha
Character Age:July 23. 26
Village:Iwagakure
Clan: Uchiha
Element: Fire, Lightning.
Techniques: Ninjutsu Genjutsu

Your Appearance:
Eyes: Grey
Hair: Black
Appearance Description:
Sapphira stands approximately five foot ten inches tall and weighs about one hundred and forty pounds. She has a slender and very femininely curved build, a thin waist curved hips and fairly large breasts and small shoulders. Sapphira has fair colored skin, and long black hair that hangs down to her mid-back bangs cut in the front. She has a thin face with a small chin and small nose, medium sized almond shaped eyes, thin eyebrows and eyelashes. Though it may be misleading, Sapphira has grey eyes though she is an Uchiha.

As for her wardrobe Sapphira prefers the most expensive and revealing clothing. Whether it be fur coats or designer made dresses you name it, she has it. But when on missions or in battle,she is typically seen an Uchiha military uniform, a sleeveless top that completely covers her front, and fixes around her neck it is open in the upper back showing her skin, but the lower-back is covered. A strap of cloth across the back of her shoulders, The shirt hangs down in both the front and back almost skirt-like with slits up the sides. Her shirt is trimmed in gold with gold buttons with a gold belt around her middle just under her breasts and around her back. Often she wears a light weight shoulder coat that reaches to her mid-back and hands down over her arms reaching to her elbows almost.

Her pants are formfitting to her body and curves with inner-locking rectangular patterns decorating them. Worn with knee high armored boots. Another gold belt or two around her middle. Lastly, she often wears detached sleeves with red and gold trim and underside with matching dark gloves

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your Information:

Personality:
Sapphira is a serious individual who doesn't care for playing around much. She is the type of person who likes things rational and logical. Silly ideas or thoughts do not amuse her nor does she think of them and if given, she will more-likely-then-not give a look of un-approval.

She's very confident in herself and her abilities. Coming off as a bit cocky at times but not so much that she doesn't know when she's beat. Sapphira can also be a bit aggressive at times. She knows what she wants and isn't afraid to push to get it. She's very straight forward and says what's on her mind, not taking in to account the feelings of others.

However, she is also very closed off about certain feelings. More personal thoughts that she believes are weak are kept locked away to herself and if accused of having them, she will snap. Denying every word of it. Sapphira doesn't like being seen as weak as she grew up believing that the weak didn't deserve anything in the world. Anyone who says otherwise will find her quickly stepping into a temper. She has a hard time dealing with feelings of love or caring for another person. Often they get pushed aside or she quickly becomes angered as she doesn't know how to handle them.

Dislikes: Clingy Men, Cheap clothes, Slugs
Your Nindo/Motives: To show the world the power of Iwagakure, To become the richest konichi in the world, to live life to the fullest.
History:
History:

Rp Sample:

Sample:

Faceclaim: Debora Briscoletti- Dragon Quest V

Secret word: Moon Wolf

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jutsus owned:

Training:

Completed:

Last edited by Sapphira on Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Sapphira
Sapphira
Sannin
Sannin

Experience : 64

Back to top Go down

Sapphira Uchiha  Empty Re: Sapphira Uchiha

Post by Atsushi Uchiha Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:34 pm

Two elements... Two..
Atsushi Uchiha
Atsushi Uchiha

Experience : 206

Ninja Scroll
Chakra Points: 700

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapphira Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:35 pm

Edited.
Sapphira
Sapphira
Sannin
Sannin

Experience : 64

Back to top Go down

Post by Atsushi Uchiha Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:39 pm

Luna has a two elemental rule, however, if you want to use Blaze you should try sending her a message. In the mean time I am going to have to decline your character, because you aren't Mist ninja. Just kidding, you are accepted and it looks great.
Atsushi Uchiha
Atsushi Uchiha

Experience : 206

Ninja Scroll

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Fang Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:06 pm

Great. ill fix this but from now on Sannin will be picked carefully.
Luna Fang
Luna Fang
Admin

Experience : 695

Ninja Scroll

https://naruto-newlegends.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down